The cleaning hose used by your bathroom could be a lethal toxin.
The chemical cleaning hose is used to disinfect surfaces, but it can also be used to clean the inside of a toilet.
The chemicals used to treat the cleaning hose could make people ill, according to a study published in Environmental Science & Technology.
The cleaning hose has a chemical formula that can cause serious health problems, according a report by scientists at the University of California, Davis.
The study showed that hydrogen peroxides and ethyl mercaptan, two ingredients in the cleaning line, can kill people.
In a study of two states, one of which has an indoor air pollution problem, researchers found that one in three residents had used the cleaning system to clean a bathroom and another in two had used it for toilet paper.
The authors of the study said the chemical cleaning line can cause health problems.
“When the cleaning hoses are used as a household chemical disinfectant, they can accumulate in the body, causing the accumulation of these toxic compounds and eventually, potentially, the development of serious and potentially fatal diseases,” said study author and bioethicist Dr. Susan G. Smith.
The scientists analyzed data from two states and found that in one state, one in five people used the bathroom and the other in one in two people had used a bathroom cleaning line.
In both states, people who used the toilet cleaner or used the cleaner in the toilet were more likely to have symptoms of the chemical poisoning.
“A study like this should be used as the first step to prevent this from happening,” Smith said.
“The cleaning hose may not be the only danger, but we think it is a major concern.
It’s a serious issue.”
Hexamethonium peroxide is used in cleaning products and in some food processing.
The company that makes the cleaning spray, H-P, did not immediately respond to ABC News’ requests for comment.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the chemical disinfection system is a common household cleaning method.
The EPA recommends using a cleaning line that’s cleaned by a chemical disinfector that has been properly trained, trained, and certified by the company.
“These cleaning lines are not intended for the household use,” the agency said.
“They should not be used by people who are allergic to chlorine or have a medical condition that could make them more susceptible to inhalation or ingestion.”
According to Smith, a person who has the poisoning symptoms should immediately go to a hospital emergency room.
People who are not already hospitalized should also be examined for possible health problems before returning to work or school, Smith said, and anyone who has a history of medical conditions should be tested for any symptoms before returning home.
“I’m very concerned about the health of people who might have these symptoms,” she said.